Basin Pacific


Get a Free Quote

From one of our insurance experts

It's easy — just answer a few questions, and we'll take care of the rest.


Your house is likely your most valuable asset—and we’d guess it means even more to you than its monetary value. It’s your home, your family’s center, a place worth protecting. We can help you evaluate what kinds of coverage you need to properly defend your castle against natural disasters, vandalism, falling objects, theft, and other unforeseen troubles.

Types of Homeowner Coverage We Offer


This coverage pays for damage or destruction to your house and any unattached structures and buildings. While perils such as fire, wind, vandalism and falling objects are covered under a standard policy, earthquake and flood need to be written on a separate policy.

Other Structures

This covers structures that are detached and clearly separated from the main residence, such as a detached garage, tool shed, or fence.

Personal Property

Personal property coverage protects against loss for the contents of your home if they are damaged, destroyed or stolen. (You may have items of personal property that may need to be ‘scheduled’ on a personal article floater to be fully protected.)

Personal Liability

This protects you against financial loss if you are found responsible to another person for their injury or property damage.

Medical Payments

Medical payments pays the immediate medical expenses for injuries sustained on your property. It’s a “no-fault” coverage, which means that negligence does not have to be established for payments to be made.

Loss of Use

This pays for additional living expenses if you need to relocate temporarily so your home can be repaired.

Other Coverage

You can obtain additional endorsements to your homeowner policy such as guaranteed replacement cost, increased limits on money and securities, secondary residence premises endorsement, watercraft endorsement and others.