Basin Pacific


Get a Free Quote

From one of our insurance experts

It's easy — just answer a few questions, and we'll take care of the rest.


If you own a condominium, the common areas are covered by your association’s master policy, but the interior of your unit, your personal property and liability are not. Our experts can help you make sure these vulnerabilities are covered so you can kick back and enjoy the laid-back condo living.

Types of Condominium Coverage We Offer

Personal Property

Protect your personal belongs such as furniture, clothing and appliances.

Loss of Use

This pays for additional living expenses if you need to relocate temporarily so your condo can be repaired.


Protect yourself against financial loss if you are found responsible to another person for their injury or property damage.

Medical Payments

Medical payments pays for the immediate medical expenses for injuries sustained in your condo. It’s a “no-fault” coverage, which means that negligence does not have to be established for payments to be made.