Welcome To Our
Need to File a Claim?
We're on it. We just need a few of the basics—dates, times, and a few details about the incident. Your local agent will be in touch quickly to take care of it from there.
Here are a few tips that will help get the ball rolling when you need to make a claim.
- Report claims for your auto, home or business to your agent as soon as possible. Be ready to explain the circumstances of the claim.
- Be ready with: the names, addresses, and phone numbers of all persons involved, including any witnesses.
- Get insurance information from everyone involved.
And, before you need to make a claim, prepare for the unexpected. It'll help speed up your settlement and get you on your way again.
- Keep records of major household items.
- Establish an inventory of your possessions and update it annually—videotaping or photographing possessions works well.
- Be prepared to provide copies of these records to your claims representative.
Fill in the form below—you can expect a call right away.