Basin Pacific


Get a Free Quote

From one of our insurance experts

It's easy — just answer a few questions, and we'll take care of the rest.


The many components of auto insurance can feel a little tricky to navigate—what’s the difference between liability and personal injury protection? Who needs comprehensive coverage? No need to feel turned around; we’ll help you sort out your specific needs so you can cruise with confidence.

Types of Auto Coverage We Offer

Liability Coverage

This covers your legal liability for an accident that causes bodily injury or property damage to others, up to the liability limit you choose.

Personal Injury Protection (PIP)

This coverage is often referred to as “no-fault insurance” because it provides coverage up to the policy limits regardless of whether you were the cause of the accident. Among other things, it provides coverage for medical bills, lost wages and other collateral costs.

Collision Coverage

This covers damage to your vehicle in a variety of situations and is usually required by your bank if your car is financed.

Comprehensive Coverage

Comprehensive covers damage to your vehicle from accidents other than collision, like fire, theft or vandalism. If your car is financed, your bank will likely require comprehensive.

Uninsured Property Coverage (UMPD)

This coverage protects you against losses to your property if you are involved in an accident in which the other driver is uninsured or underinsured.

Uninsured Bodily Injury Coverage (UMBI)

This protects you against medical losses resulting from an accident caused by the other driver who is uninsured or underinsured.

Car Rental Coverage

If your vehicle is in the shop after a collision, this pays the cost of renting a replacement vehicle.

Emergency Roadside Assistance

If you find yourself in need of a little help, this provides services like towing, jumping a dead battery, or dealing with a flat tire.